Wednesday 10 June 2009

Status setting and planning for the summer

I am busy busy trying to set status for all the ideas that have dropped into Projectplace Ideas. I am also trying to do a job description so that I can have some holiday at some point;) Although I love my job there are times when I prefer to be inaccesssible.

The status explanations should hopefully tell you what to expect. As always the ranking of an idea is important, as the higest ranking ideas are the ones that we will look at the most. Don't forget to share the link to ideas you like.


What's up right now you ask?

Well right now we have released an external beta trial of the new visual interface for Projectplace. And the 150 people we needed singed up in less than 30 minutes. Fantastic! Right now the score is about 1200 people who singed up. I'll keep you posted on what's happening with the beta and who wins the iPhone for participating. Check out the latest on Projectplace Labs. If you're one of the lucky ones who get to participate in the beta, please don't forget to comment, post and vote over at Projectplace Ideas. And the Projectplace iPhone app is the no 1 free business app in Sweden, it's a good day!


No comments:

Post a Comment